Car Bumper Repair for Ford F350 Perth
Ford F350 Car Bumper Repair to Perfection Anywhere across Perth
Scratched or Scraped up your bumper? - Need a Car Bumper Repair for your Ford F350? We can fix it!
Haven’t got the time to make it to a repair shop? Then a Car Bumper Repair from a mobile mechanic is the option for you. Perth Bumper and Buff is a fully mobile service, so we come to you. Whether you have a scratch, dent, hole, or a cracked bumper we can repair it in 3 hours or less – at your own home or work.
Funnily enough, bumpers are not made for bumping, so when those scratches, dents and grazes all get too much we can repair the damage so your bumper looks like new using a mix of conventional and innovative technology. As well as minor fills and painting, we can weld plastic bumpers to fix cracks and puncture holes.
Unsightly scratches can occur after a variety of incidences:
- Shopping centre carpark mishaps
- Minor traffic bingles
- Squeezing your car into gaps that just are not big enough
- Naughty kids;
- and a number of other unfortunate events!
But there is no need to worry Reggie and his team specialise in Car Bumper Repair. We come with highly recommended (check out our reviews), and aim to get your repaired quickly, and for the fraction of your insurance excess cost! The team at Perth Bumper and Buff are highly qualified and professional, so leaving your Ford F350 in their capable hands to ensure your car is repaired fast and to a high standard.
For a SMS quote, send your vehicle photos to Reggie on
0450 865 867. (Please include your name and suburb.)
Car Bumper Repair Ford F350 - Problems we fix
Our mobile service vehicle is equipped to fox most cosmetic front/rear car bumper damage including:
- Surface scrapes and bumper scuffs
- Bumper scratched (including key scratches)
- Paint chips (stone chips, etc)
- Dented bumpers – small dents and deformations
- Imperfections and blemishes
Every dent is different, so we’ll need to see your car before we can confirm whether we can conduct Car Bumper Repair on your Ford F350.
How our Car Bumper Repair process saves you money
Unlike body shops and panel beater, we don’t need to respray large areas to fix minor damage.
Instead, we use the following processes – highly efficient sanding/smoothing combined with low pressure, high volume spray painting, blending and computerised colour matching – to fix only the damaged areas.
Meaning you can avoid buying an entirely new bumper and get your car repaired for less than your insurance excess. The results of this are:
- Faster (same day repairs)
- Mobile – you choose the location
We aim to achieve the perfect finish and most of our repairs are not readily detectable. However, if you are in need of a more intense fix and in need of a panel beater Balcatta Panel and Paint are highly professional and work fast!
Example of the type of damage we can fix for you
Restore your car's value in a matter of hours at your home or at your workplace.
We cab repair your bumper bar to its previous condition without the expensive option or replacing the bar or the inconvenience of losing your vehicle for days to a panel shop.
From a minor Car Bumper Repair to more extensive damage, we can restore your care’s value and save you money in the long run. Reduce unsightly blemishes, by perfectly matching the paint colour and surface level of the original paintwork.
Every Ford F350 is susceptible to chips and scratches. The service is a cost-effective alternative to a respray, targeting smaller chips and scratches.
Our other car scratch repair & protection services:
- Bumper Scratch Repair Perth
- Perth Paint Protection
- Tough Seal Perth
- Bumper Repair that comes to you in Perth
- Cracked Bumper Repair that comes to you in Perth
- Mobile Bumper Repair that comes to you in Perth
- Preparing Cars for Sale Perth
- Scratch Removal that comes to you in Perth
- Bumper Scratch Repair Perth
Protect your Ford F350’s no claim bonus!
Our Car Bumper Repair are much cheaper and quicker than those of a service panel shop. In most cases, our dent repairs cost less than your insurance excess. It makes sense to save your no claim bonus! Other business that can help you with your Ford F350 needs:
- Kerb rash, blemishes, scrapes and damage to your alloy rims are all common things to happen to your car from daily driving. Get a professional to get your Ford F350 Alloy wheels repaired to get them looking brand new.
- Towbar fitters Perth add a lot of value and functionality to your Ford F350. If you are looking for a towbar Perth Towbar fitters are experts and in all things towbars, exhausts and mufflers.
- Performance Exhausts Perth for Ford F350. If you are looking for an exhaust upgrade today contact Performance exhausts Perth for a high-quality exhaust system.
- Summer in Perth is always hot if you have been sweating away in your car because of faulty air-con? It’s time to book an auto radiator & air Conditing specialist in Perth Today.
- Are you a classic car enthusiast? Ever had a dream of building a GT40 replica kit car? Well look no further GT40 AUSTRALASIA, build and drive a replica ford GT40 Around Perth!
- Is your Ford F350 in need of a thorough and professional clean and detail? EMCD are Ford F350 Detailing experts is a mobile detailing service that can come to you and complete a professional clean on your car.
- Do you need cleaning Supplies for your Business? Cleaning Supplies Perth can supply all the cleaning supplies and services that you need for your business including Test and tag cleaning equipment
- Finally, we recommend that if you are old enough to drive a car you should always have a will. Perth wills Lawyers Clairs and Keeley can organise everything from a simple will to a testamentary trust.
- Fridges breaking down can be very painful, but a qualified refrigerator mechanic can come to you wherever you are in Perth.
- Trailor wheel rim refurbishing Perth. Contact Boat Clinic today for a quote.